To be featured on Daily Cosplay please fill out this form.
To be considered entries must:
- Include three or more photos.
- Photos should be at least 730 pixels wide.
- Photos should not have excessive watermarks, for example an anime or game logo.
- Higher resolution photos are best.
- At least one photo should clearly show the entire costume.
- All photos uploaded for a single entry should be of the same costume, however various configurations of the same costume (helmet on or off, holding different weapons and props) and minor changes due to photos being taken at different times are acceptable.
- If you have more than one costume fill out a separate form for each one you wish to enter.
- Even if you've already appeared feel free to enter again. There's no limitation on how many times you can be featured.
The sooner you enter the better the chance your costume will be selected. If you have a video please include a link if you'd like to include it in your entry. We will review every submission.
Describe your costume, your character, and anything interesting about how you made it. For example:
Where were you when the photo was taken?
How did you make your costume?
What part of the costume was most difficult to create?
Describe your character.
What about the character appeals to you?
Have you worn the costume to conventions? Which ones?
How did fans react to your costume?
How did you get into cosplay?
How long have you been making costumes?
Have you won any costume contests?